PHOENIX, April 11, 2019 – Cushman & Wakefield celebrates achievement in 2018 with the announcement of its top producers in Phoenix. The firm honored the top individuals and teams in each of its brokerage service areas including capital markets, tenant representation and agency leasing.
The 2018 Phoenix overall top producer was Chris Nord with Cushman & Wakefield’s Tenant Advisory Group. At the close of 2018, Nord had completed 28 deals with a total consideration of $99 million earning him the number one spot. His most notable deal was a 155,422-square-foot lease renewal and expansion for ARM, Inc. at Rose Orchard in San Jose, Calif.
“Being one of our top producers represents individual achievement, as well as success in teamwork and collaboration. Our top 10 is a product of great partnerships with peers, support staff, clients and our Cushman & Wakefield platform,” said Bryon Carney, Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield Phoenix.
2018 Top Producers in Phoenix:
- Chris Nord, Tenant Advisory Group
- Jerry Roberts, Office Agency Leasing
- Eric Wichterman, Capital Markets – Office
- Mike Haenel, Andy Markham and Will Strong, Industrial Advisory Group
- Chris Toci, Capital Markets – Office
- Michael Hackett and Ryan Schubert, Capital Markets – Retail
- Larry Downey, Tenant Advisory Group
- Devpal Gupta and Peter Menna, Tenant Advisory Group
- David Fogler and Steven Nicoluzakis, Capital Markets – Multifamily
- Jim Crews, Capital Markets – Multifamily
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.